Monday, November 26, 2012

MAS Night (Outfit Post)

So here's my outfit post for our MAS Night last Nov. 21, 2012.
Me and my friends' theme of outfit was Heavy metal + Emo + Funk to support our batchmates for the pageant. So I wore a mixed of all those. :)




Bracelets and Ring - K-FAB / Watch - Baby G Casio
love these accessories! So colorful and stylish! :)

Aztec Pouch Bag - Satcheladik
I super love their bags! They have lots of designs to choose from. I'm also a reseller their items. :)

Shoes - Singapore
I love this pumps which my sister bought for me. It's from Singapore and I forgot the name of the shop, sorry.

Spikes Necklace - K-FAB
Best fit for my bracelets. :)
Belt - Levi's
Very elegant and stylish. Love it!








Top - BnB / Blazer - UK / Jeggings - Landmark
I super love lace tops! I've decided to pair it with a black blazer to fit our theme.
This jeggings fits me well and make me feel sexy, so as my top! :D

With my friend and co-model, Ms. Joice Gao.

Hair, Make-up and Overall outfit was styled by me, myself and I. ;)
Special thanks to our very own photographer, Ms. Danica Dela Cruz. 

HYPE my look on lookbook.nu/kristinare ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment